Why digital signage in retail?
- Manage and update in-store campaigns quickly based on location, day and time
- Enhance the brand and company image
- Increase sales and average customer spend by influencing purchasing decisions
- Utilise a wide variety of content
- Provide a stream for advertising revenue
- Use Video Walls to create an eye catching focal point
- Increase customer engagement with interactive and wayfinding solutions
- Keep customers informed with real time travel updates using dynamic signage apps
Westgate Shopping Centre, Oxford
- Digital signage using ONELAN platform located throughout the centre.
- onemedia applications used to promote the use of public transport, including Park and Ride, and to display shopping centre messages and promotions.
- Digital signage roll out using ONELAN CMS to approximately 100 retail stores in the UK via 300 NTBs.
- In-store advertising and promotions including localised and time sensitive content.
- Digital signage roll out to stores nationwide using ONELAN CMS and NTBs.
- In-store promotions and third party advertising shown on screens along with weather and news updates.
Leading High Street Bank
- Digital signage roll out using ONELAN CMS and bespoke onemedia applications to 300 branches nationwide.
- Used in branch to display advertising, dynamic content for current service status and for queue management.
- Digital signage roll out using ONELAN CMS and Samsung SOC to over 2000 endpoints throughout stores nationwide.
- In-store advertising throughout and on kitchen design desks to increase sales and up-selling opportunities.
Credit: Wren Kitchens
St David’s Shopping Centre, Cardiff
- Touch screens deployed throughout the shopping centre powered by ONELAN publisher and NTBs with bespoke onemedia applications.
- Interactive Store Directory and wayfinding platform alongside centre promotions and advertising.
- Touch screen solution powered by ONELAN CMS with bespoke onemedia application.
- Current promotions and news updates to provide retail support to call centre operatives.
Union Square Shopping Centre, Aberdeen
- onemedia departure boards throughout the shopping centre powered by ONELAN Publisher and NTBs.
- Local bus and train departure times, weather forecast and shopping centre promotions.
- Digital signage roll out using ONELAN CMS and NTBs to over 300 stores and 900 endpoints.
- In-store advertising and window displays.
- Digital signage throughout store powered by ONELAN CMS and NTBs.
- In-store advertising, promotions and event information.
Interested in Retail Digital Signage?
Call today on +44 (0)1491 576 713 for more information